Arquivo

Tags

Popular Posts

Parcerias

Blogroll

Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Ghostgirl, Tonya Hurley

Ghostgirl (Ghostgirl, #1)Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Em Portugal:

Edição/reimpressão: 2009
Páginas: 336
Editor: Contraponto

I was expeticng more about this book, since I´ve been trying to read it for a few months. All the dynamic of the death and the ghosts were not really explored and create nothing than an empty world around it. Ok, it doesn´t talk about Charlotte family, but it could explore more what they present. Why is the professor dead? What are the other subjects they have been studying? How is the life of the rest of the ghosts, without being doing what they do when they were dead?

Even Damen and Petula don´t bring anything special to the story. The parts I liked more were that ones where we could see a development of Scarlett and even she was just pointed by her style and music taste. Her relationship with Damen had funny moments, and was the main reason why I kept reading it.

Even so, the sentences in the beginning of each chapter were pretty cool and I liked to read them.

Comentários